Sunday, September 5, 2010

So Frustrated

I don't understand people anymore.

Not that I understood them to begin with, but it's even worse now.

Lets start with the simple stuff. I am hosting a baby shower for my daughter in law. Now, most people are aware that Grandma shouldn't host the baby shower. Grandma should attend, but sister, friend, coworker, neighbor...someone other than Grandma should throw the baby shower. But daughter in law is from a bizarre family, with bizarre friends. I love her, don't get me wrong, but her family and friends are just plain bizarre. Case in point: 10:45 pm Thursday night and one of her friends is calling to RSVP. 10:45? At night? Really? What happened to manners? What happened to you don't call people after 9:00 pm? I realize this is a little thing - but it's an example of how I don't understand people any more.

Another example is my own Son telling me he is not comfortable in my house because he thinks I am too good for him. Want to know what made him feel that way? He feels that way because I press my clothes before I wear them.

Really? Is it really my fault that he chooses to go in public looking like a slob? Really?

Arghhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment