Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting It Off My Chest

I have a friend who - like me - pours her soul out in her blog.

Personally - I do it because I can. Because I think if you know me, and you read this, and you get offended -that's on YOU. This is my journal to say what I want when I want - and I will not sensor (censor? I dunno) edit what I say. But my sweet friend has deleted some of her entries - for fear of hurting someones feelings. I feel badly for her. I wish she would just leave it up there. It's her feelings and she's entitled to them.

That being said - I have a friend who reads this blog on a very regular basis. I have very very very strong feelings that I have never shared with this friend regarding a situation this friend is in and has been dealing with for over a year. I would very much like to make my feelings known - get them out on this journal so to speak - but like my other friend who deleted her posts - I don't want that to ever be the case. I don't want to ever feel like I shouldn't have said something.

So- I just babble about things that I think will not upset the people reading this....that's just not how I wanted this to go.

If you blog - do you say what you want when you want - readers be damned?

Today I am thankful that I had my Grandmother in my life for as long as I did. I was in my late 30's when my Grandmother passed away - she taught me so many things. SHE is the kind of Grandmother I hope to be to Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, it doesn't bother me. I mainly deleted them to not remind myself...I said it, dealt with it and now it's done. I just don't need to revisit it. But thanks for caring. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete