Saturday, August 14, 2010

OMG

I had a completely different post ready ...I had sat here and written paragraph after paragraph and was actually pretty pleased with the result. But then - the phone rang.

My sweet Ryan - my sweet sweet Ryan - my Grand baby. He's not even here yet and I am totally in love with him. He is 28 weeks in the making and he is already my heart.

If you are of the praying kind. . . pray. If you are not of the praying kind...then cross all your parts and start sending out some good Karma - cause Ryan is being ornery - and he's not even here yet.

My daughter in law went in to pre-term labor this morning. Thank goodness everything is okay now - but it is so so so scary. I had a feeling that my daughter in law was going to have difficulty carrying him - but of course was hoping that I was wrong.

He needs more time.

My sweet sweet Grandson needs more time to grow. . . please God. Please. Let my sweet Ryan have more time.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment