Friday, September 17, 2010

Friends....HA!

I have come to the conclusion that my friends hate me. Which is sort of an oxymoron I suppose since a person that hates you isn’t necessarily your friend. Right? I mean – clearly I wouldn’t be friends with someone who hates me, so I can’t really say that my friends hate me.

But I digress.

My friends hate me.


How do I know?

Because my “friend” …..we’ll call her “T” ….my “friend” “T” . . . let me walk around half the day with FOOD trapped in my teeth, and something on the front of my shirt.


And yes – I am perfectly capable of looking after myself - HOWEVER – I spend the majority of my day staring at my computer and talking on the phone. I am lucky if I manage to find time to pee – let alone anything else. My “FRIEND” “T” pops in my office every now and then to say hi, or sometimes we even talk about (gasp) work, SHE sees my face. She sees my clothes. She hates me.


So – all I can say about that is….what goes around comes around. I HAD her back – now I’m not so sure….

1 comment:

  1. lol...I think I would have take your pic...something to blackmail you with.

    ReplyDelete