Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holy Car Accident, Batman!

I had an entire blog in my mind. I was going to blog about how it’s 3 days away from my sons wedding and I’m getting nervous, and excited an honestly – a little sad. Maybe sad isn’t the right word. Melancholy. He’s really grown up and changed and my little boy isn’t a little boy any more he’s a man and he’s getting married and I’m happy for him and I love my soon to be daughter in law and there is nothing in the world I want more than for him to happy but he’s my baby. And after the wedding – his Mom won’t be the most important woman in his life any more. (who am I kidding? I haven’t been for a while…but you get what I mean…right?)

That’s what I WAS going to blog about today. But no. I’m not going to. Why- you ask? BECAUSE I GOT REAR ENDED on the way to work this morning and it ticks me off!

Now before you get all bent out of shape ( lol no pun intended) – I’m fine. As is the van. You can’t even tell where it was hit. But the thing is….I was BEHIND this lunatic for about 6 blocks and I kept thinking  “WTF? Jackass get off the road if you can’t drive…”  and got so irritated I went around her – then…I’m sitting at a light about 15 blocks later and the bitch ( excuse my French) hits me.! I get out, she gets out…I  look at her and (again excuse my French) say “what the FUCK is wrong with you?!?!? I went around you more than 12 blocks ago?!? You are driving like a JACKASS.”  Her excuse was that she got new tires last night and her alignment was out of whack. COME ON! What in SAM HILL does that have to do with your BRAKES?!?!?!?!

So that little escapade has completely thrown my morning into a tailspin. I realize I should shake it off – but I get so MAD when stuff like that happens.

Deep breath in….deep breath out. Deep breath in….deep breath out.

All better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment