Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bits N Pieces

* Found out yesterday that the trial for the ass hats that broke in to my house has been continued till April something-or-other, so I won't be testifying on Monday as I thought I was.

* That is somewhat of a relief, since my shrink was supposed to help me get prepared for that - but she is still in the hospital and may be there for a while.

* Speaking of the shrink - she called me from the hospital and sounded TERRIBLE. But even in the hospital she was worried about me and wanted to be sure that I was going to be okay with the testimony - and seemed relieved that it had been continued so she could prepare me. How awesome of her to think of me when she is so ill.

* Speaking of being ill ...my sweet lil' grand baby has made me ill and so now I am going to have to ask my daughter to take care of him on Saturday. Normally I want as much time with him as I can get, and Saturdays are usually my day to spend with him - but I don't want to give whatever this crud is back to him, so I am going to share him with his Auntie Amber. Grrrrrr. I don't wanna.

* This has nothing to do with anything - but could someone please explain to me why Lindsay Lohan going to jail AGAIN is NEWS? I am so sick of hearing about her and her trouble with the law. Do people really CARE about this? Really? If so...why?

* I need coffee.

*I bit my tongue last night. Now I keep biting it over and over. I don't mean like....kept my opinion to myself , I mean like literally chomped down on my tongue. Dang that hurts.

*Okay - enough boring crud. Hope you are all doing well. I'm still hanging in there.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that your therapist checked on you. I'm glad you will get the chance to prep properly before testifying.

    Get well soon. Rest. Lots.

    ReplyDelete