Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Small Talk

I mean "small" like in not so much of it...

I have a heart that is full of sadness right now and I don't even know how to put it in words. Let me start by saying this: how people can hurt each other with no remorse what-so-ever is beyond me. Let me say that I don't ever want to make someone feel as miserable and awful as I feel at this very moment. Let me just say that if I have ever made anyone feel as miserable and awful as I feel at this very moment - I am ashamed - and will try my best to never ever let it happen again.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. Your pain is very evident in this post. I don't understand how people can do that either, just hurt each other and not care. The fact that you feel this way probably means you haven't done it.

    I hope things get better soon. Until then, know that you touch others each time you open your heart to share your story.

    ReplyDelete