Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

Guess what I heard on the news?!?!?




BIG 80's HAIR IS BACK! OMG!

All you need is a nice set of

and a nice big can of


Back in the day...I could tease, spray, roll, ( fold, spindle, mutilate) my hair in to heights that would defy gravity! HUMIDITY BE DAMNED. And now - now it's back in "trend".  I'm so happy!  ;)

Let's see...what other fun facts do I have for you today?

Oh yes ....Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.  Why do I find that to be interesting? I have no idea. But I do. Just like I think the fact that a giraffe has a 21 inch tongue is fascinating. Don't ask me why. I'm sure you have already figured that out. It's useless facts like this that sometimes make me feel as if I should be on Jeopardy! But we all know that they don't ask questions like that....they ask questions like

"He is the  last grand master of the Knights Templar."

Go ahead...buzz in.

I'll wait while you Google it. 

You guessed it:   "Who is Jacques de Molay?"



And THAT, my darlings - is why I'm not on Jeopardy!
 
Have a great Friday. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow -- I feel smarter already. Thanks for all the info. I feel a game of trivial pursuit coming on.

    ReplyDelete