Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterested??

Hi. My name is Gypsy and I'm addicted to Pinterest.


( HI GYPSY)


I can't help it...I'm addicted. I can let 8 1 hour go by and it feels like just a few minutes all due to pinning pinning pinning PINNING!!!!!


But I must say I have found some really great stuff on Pinterest. Recipes. Craft ideas. WHO KNEW there were so many uses for mason jars? I never knew how important a TV remote cozy could be. . . and trust me - if you haven't made a wreath or a canopy bed out of cupcake liners - then you clearly haven't spent enough time on Pinterest. And now - guess what the big thing is? Moustaches! No, really! People are making paper moustaches and putting them on everything - even on straws so when you drink your lemonade you look like you have a paper moustache on your face. Seriously. I don't know why. But it seems to be really popular.


Check it out. And if you don't have an invite - let me know....I'll be happy to send you one. On a cupcake liner....in a mason jar...covered in fabric......


I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I have avoided Pinterest with great intent. I've watched others grow addicted. I know my addiction potential. I'm just not going into the bar to begin with.

    But you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete