Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Back.

Boy has there been a lot of change for me. Let's just say that change is a good thing. I let this blog sit for months because I thought it was the right thing to do - but I have decided that I have a voice and I'm going to use it. And I don't really care what people think about it. So - I'm back - with somewhat of a vengeance.

I don't even know if anyone comes here any more. If they do I hope they will let me know. I would be so happy to know I'm not talking to myself.

I am no longer employed.  I could go in to great detail - but the truth is it was just not working. I had managers that refused to communicate. I had managers that had issues but didn't feel the need to share them with me - and I had a manager that I have lost total respect for. I thought he was really the coolest, smartest, nicest most honest non biased person I had ever had the privilege to work for. But - that thought was wrong. He didn't /doesn't care about the lowly "staff".  He only cares about his pet people. And that's okay. I may sound bitter - but the truth is....I'm sad.

I loved that job. I really did. But - now I can concentrate on what means the most to me. Art. I am going to really work hard at making a go of my art.

So - folks. For what it's worth...I'm back. And I'm not leaving again.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the job. I hope the benefits of not working far outway the drawbacks. And I hope you have so much fun with your art.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete