Friday, August 19, 2011

On Changes

What a week.

Change is hard. Change sucks. Change hurts.

But - I did it. I changed a lot of things this week, and even though it was hard and sucked and it hurt - I still did it. I hope I can continue on like this. I have to say - changing your basic personality is not easy. It makes everything you do something you have to think about. Where I used to be able to just go about my day and not really have to worry - I now feel like I have to think about every move I make. I hate it. But - if it keeps me employed then I'm okay with it I suppose.

I hope ya'll had a good week. I'm still absorbing all the madness around me so this is a short post. We'll talk soon.

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the change front.

    I have recently begun facing a new challenge in therapy. It sucks and is hard. I'm right there with ya on that.

    ReplyDelete