Friday, August 27, 2010

Fabulous Friday

This has been a particularly difficult week. Which is strange – because I had an expectation that this week was going to be pretty good.

I guess that is what I get for thinking.

However – it’s Friday and Fridays call for relaxation and reflection. Right? No? Well – they do for ME and that’s what matters. ( the world does revolve around ME. I know you thought it revolved around YOU – but the truth is it revolves around ME!) LOL

So – Relaxation: Fridays are relaxing for me because they are slow days at work. My phone at work doesn’t ring as much on Fridays, and there are a lot of people that don’t work on Fridays so it’s a little quieter around work. That’s a nice way to relax. Without the hustle bustle of the normal work day.

Reflection: I have had things said to me, and about me this week that are going to stick in my craw for a very long time. I have always tried to be helpful and friendly, reliable and trustworthy. I never thought of myself as better than I am ( and frankly have been accused of not giving myself ENOUGH credit) – or at least I didn’t think I carried myself that way – and yet, somehow someone thinks I value myself more than I deserve. I don’t understand it. I can only hope – beyond hope – that some day that will be all cleared up.

This is a rambling, un-interesting post. I know that – and I am sorry for that. I guess I’m just so . . . ready for the weekend.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment