Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Interesting

You're going to think I'm crazy.

My husband's ex-wife's ( let's call her Rhonda) new husband ( who really isn't that new - but for descriptive sake it's easier to say it that way to keep everyone strait) ( let's call him Mike) has cancer.

Now - Rhonda is always a day late and a dollar short. I don't know what it is - but she always has money problems. Always. Always. No matter what. Always. The treatment that Mike needs is expensive ( ah course) and is at a hospital pretty far from where they live. They need money. Always. But especially so now.

So - I took up a collection for them. I know.  This is the same person who defriended me on FB - I know. So - I sent her a message that said something like I noticed you defriended me so I couldn't tell you on your wall  - whatever I did I'm sorry- but I took up a collection for you please send me an address so I can send it to you.

She sent back a message saying she defriended me because she couldn't stand to see all the moments I was having with her sons. Her exacts words were " with MY Sons".

I knew  it. And I get it. But - I replied and told her I understand - and that I love Ryan so much, and the boys and I'm sorry her circumstances are what they are - and where should I send the money.

Am I crazy?

So I missed a bunch of days of thankfulness. I don't even know how many now. So - I'll just do one for today and one for yesterday and be thankful I remembered at all. K? K~!

So for yesterday I am thankful for migraine medicine. 'nuff said.

For today - I am oh so thankful for a certain doctor that I work for. He is so great with people and generous with his time and talent and I am grateful to just be working for him. He inspires me to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment