Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've Made a Decision

I've made a decision.

I've decided that I am not going to tolerate people talking over me. I'm not going to tolerate people with their "know it all" attitude. I'm not going to tolerate people that have been there, done that no matter what THAT is. I AM entitled to my opinion and my feelings and I don't CARE what all those know it all blow hards have to say about it.

I TRIED to do something about this a few days ago and it was an epic fail. It won't be this time. I decided I just want talk at all. I will keep my mouth shut when things are clearly all about them. I will just not participate in the conversation at all.

In fact - I may just get up and walk away.

Right in the middle.

Maybe.

(probably not)



Today I am grateful to live in a place that has seasons. All four of them. I love fall. I love winter. I could do without spring ( allergies) and summer ( arghhhhhhhh the heat) - but still love the seasons none the less.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you with summer and autumn but I have a problem with arthritic joints tending to seize up during winter so I quite look forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete