Friday, January 21, 2011

- aholic

Hi. I'm Gypsy, and I'm an American Idolaholic. And I don't care who knows it.

"Hi Gypsy!"

I was a little concerned when Simon decided to leave and stir things up. Paula left too - but really? She was gone for so long anyway that it was sort of refreshing to have be gone and not on the show at the very same time! **snigger** Kara bored me to death - and as much as I love love love Ellen - she was rather non contributory last season - so I say BRING ON THE NEW JUDGES.

Oh - and I luz me some Steven Tyler - so really - I wasn't all that concerned.

I'm sure this is gong to show my age - but - ehm - I think he's sexy as heck and I don't care that everyone I know thinks he's gross. I would love to grab the back of that hair just once.

ehem....excuse me. I got a little carried away there. Sorry.

ANY way - I was a little concerned about how this season was going to play out...but I must say so far - I think it's going to be okay. Jennifer Lopez is not how I thought she would be. She's fair, and she's really kind and man is that little lady beautiful. Of course Randy Jackson is just the bomb. And my Steven - well - even though he feels the need to burst into song at every little whip stitch - he's pretty okay too.

So - bring it on Idol wanna be's....I'm ready for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment