Monday, January 24, 2011

I DID it!

Yes folks, I spent an entire day at home alone.

On Saturday my husband went to work at 7am and didn't get home till nearly midnight. I managed to get through the day at home alone - with a little help from some phone support  (you know who you are...thank you so much) from a great friend. Here is what I managed to accomplish:


It's watercolor - and I am actually quite pleased at how it turned out. Of course there are things that need to be tweaked...but - considering this was a first try - I don't think it was so awful.

Oh yes - and one more thing - I have SLEPT! Two nights in a row with a little pharmaceutical help. I feel a gazillion times better now - and am hoping I am now on the up - swing. We'll see.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you slept. And way to go staying home alone! Three cheers for you!

    You artwork is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors. I love the way you framed it and yet let the art overflow the frame. It just seems like it is trying to escape the page. Truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete