Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Randomness

In no particular order:

* I read a blog written by an American girl who now lives in London. She posted the other day about how she has no idea who Rachel Ray is. I wish I had no idea who Rachel Ray is. She gets on my last nerve with her perkiness and cuteness and her Rachel-isms. BUT - she's rolling in money so clearly I am the only person on the planet that feels that way.

* It's Friday and all I want to do is be home painting. I think mentally - I have already left the building.

* FYI - being fat does not make me stupid. Or lazy. Or deaf. Or unable to control myself. So when you see me at a restaurant eating a normal size portion of food just like YOU - saying "look at the stupid fat lady - doesn't she know eating mashed potatoes and gravy is how she got that way?" is just hurtful and makes YOU look like the stupid cow.

* I am going to see my Grandson tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on him. And Squeeze him. And Smooch him and love him up.

* Today is jeans day at work. Most people get really excited about being allowed to wear jeans to work. I couldn't care less. Jeans are uncomfortable - and most of the time they are not exactly flattering to a plus size gal. ( That would be me)

* I got a hankerin' for pot roast. I hate pot roast. But for some reason it sounds pretty darned tasty. Guess my breakfast ( fruit, yogurt, whole grain bagel and juice) didn't stick with me long enough.

* I had a dream about a coworker last night. It was not pleasant. That's all I have to say about that.

* As I have mentioned before I used to give psychic readings for a living. There is someone who visits this blog that has some issues going on in their life with a person whose first name starts with an "S". I wish whomever you are would contact me so I can answer your questions.

* Oh - and the person who visits here that is thinking about a new car - wait at least two weeks. The one you have your eye on now will turn out to be a lemon.

How's that for randomness?

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Rachel Ray either.

    Mean people suck.

    Have fun with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete