Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello? Hello - oh- oh -woh woh woh.

Where have I been ? Does anyone even care? Well - in case someone actually cares - I've been hunkered down riding out the snowpocalypse. So far we've had about 3 inches of ice - and now the snow is coming down on top of it. My employer has been closed for two days ( a first ever). I am normally okay when I have to be snowed in. As long as I am warm and have food I could stay in my house for many many days. I've been reading, painting, napping (!), watching movies and playing piano. A mini stay-cation if you will. As long as I don't lose electricity - I'm a happy girl.

How are the rest of you dealing with this? Is everyone okay? I'll post some pictures later of some of the painting I've been doing. I hope you will give me some feed back.

Stay warm and safe.

1 comment:

  1. Where I live (Utah) we didn't get much snow. Just enough to clear the inversion. But, man, is it cold. Yes, more ice.

    I hear it's really nasty elsewhere. Fingers crossed for you that it passes quickly where you are. Can't wait to see more painting. I hope you are having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete