Monday, February 7, 2011

Wowzer

Time sure flies doesn't it?

A week ago today I was thinking about the upcoming storm, and was I going to fall on my keester trying to get to my car ( if anyone will fall on their keester, trust me it will be me), and what if the electricity went out - and do we have enough bread, milk and eggs? ( Because apparantly when you get snowed in, French Toast is what you want to eat....provided you have electricity...) Here we are 7 days down the road and I'm back to work. We were closed at work for two days because of the weather - and I had previously planned on taking Thursday and Friday as vacation days - so I had a 6 day staycation.

It was not all it is cracked up to be.

The weather was terrible so I was unable to go and do anything. As a matter of fact - the first time I left my house was this morning to go where? Back to work. Yes.

BUT! I got a lot of painting and reading done. I would love to show you some pictures of my painting - but someone who shall remain nameless but his name rhymes with "my husband" - spilled their coffee on my phone this morning and thusly - it doesn't work now. I can't text, talk, check email or voicemail or facebook or anything. HE BETTER GET IT FIXED. I don't know what I am going to do about my contact list. Someone better be for getting the numbers off of there - not to mention my pictures. Those are the only things I really care about. I can recreate the rest. So - if I get a new phone - or - if he gets this one fixed I will then be able to post some pictures.

So - the person with the "S" name  issue...- you should probably send me an email and I will answer your questions that way -if you have texted me I didn't get it. I think I know who you are - the person who is having problems with another person whose name starts with "S" - your name starts with "L" and we used to be neighbors. Right? If that's true - send me an email. Let me know what's going on and I will try to help you.

So anyway - wowzer wowzer...I get back to work and have a gazillion emails, and voicemails, and faxes and my inbox is crammed full - and I can't do a blasted thing because our computer system is DOWN. I am so frustrated! I sort of feel like I should have stayed home again today....

Ackk!

Hope you are all doing well. I will try to be more interesting tomorrow!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through it okay. Sorry it wasn't as fun as you'd hoped.

    They say (I don't know who they are) that if your phone gets spilled on and you store it in a bag of rice for a couple of days it will dry out and be okay. Don't know if it works the same with coffee.

    My daughter dropped hers in the dog's water bowl. We took everything apart that we could and just let it dry on her dresser for about three days. When we put it back together it was fine.

    Good luck. Sorry about the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have your email. But yes it is me. And it is a neighbor type of issue.

    ReplyDelete