Monday, January 3, 2011

Insomnia

I can't sleep.

I've always been somewhat of an insomniac. And frankly - I've always been a night owl...staying up too late and sleeping in too late. Having 10 days off of work got my sleep schedule all out of whack. Although - I still woke up every morning at the time my alarm usually goes off - which is odd since when the alarm does  go off I usually hit snooze a gazillion times. ( which is why it is set for much earlier than I really need to get out of bed. Otherwise, I would definitely be late for work.)

But I digress.

I can't sleep.

I tossed and turned and dozed off an on, and by the time I realized I really wasn't sleeping and should take a little something to help that process along ( Melatonin) - it was almost time to actually get up...so I didn't. So I am 100% sure I will have a caffeine headache by the end of the day - because I am going to need to consume large amounts of it to get through this day. Oh well.

It's back to the grind today. I hope it's not as bad as I am anticipating. We'll see.

Hope you all have a great start to your week !

No comments:

Post a Comment