Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Okay - I lied

I lied. I said I was done complaining - but that's obviously not true since I'm fixin' to complain.

I have this coworker who thinks they know it all and then some. No matter what anyone says - this person has some sort of rebuttal, come back, correction, or clarification that they think is necessary to voice. If someone is speaking directly to me...looking ME in the eye - this person feels the need to butt in and respond to them - with me right there with my mouth open ready to respond.

No matter what you talk about, they have been there, done that, bought the tee-shirt and sent a postcard. And it was way better/worse/bigger/smaller/louder/softer/prettier/uglier than anything you could ever have to say about it. I'm sick to death of it. SICK OF IT.

I also have another friend who doesn't really listen. I think. It could be that they listen - but they don't really care what I have to say -because it seems to me that their opinion is way more important than anything I could ever say.

I know. What kind of friend is that? I don't know. I am very loyal - even when people treat me like crap I will still hang on by the fingernails and do everything I can to make it work.

I'm an idiot.

Go ahead and say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment