Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Untitled. . . Ha! ( I guess that's sort of a title)

Well - I don't know why I let so much time go by between postings. I'm just a little out of sorts. . . that's probably why.

Even though we now have a totally kick ass security system in the house - I still have problems. I'm still not sleeping - flashes of all kinds of awful things keep me awake or worse wake me up when I finally DO fall asleep. And - I have been having mini panic attacks for really stupid reasons. For instance - in my dining room is the door to go out on to the patio. At first glance it looks like a regular sliding glass door. But - upon closer inspection one sees that it is really three glass panels - two that don't open and one that opens like a regular door. I didn't like feeling so exposed - so I made curtains to cover those windows. Last night - I'm sitting at the end of the couch - where I can just see a teensy bit behind the curtain and our new motion sensor light pops on! My heart starts racing. I sit stone cold in fear....then it goes off. ~~whew~~ THEN IT COMES ON~~~!!!!! Now my heart is beating 90 to nothin' - I am breathing a little fast. Then it goes off.

WTH??

I get up - take a little peep out the window. I see nothing. I'm a little freaked. Then.....ON COMES THE LIGHT.....and what do I see? A squirrel. And all his little squirrel friends pointing and laughing at the crazy lady having a panic attack. ( OK - THAT might have been an exaggeration!)

So the moral of the story? WHO the heck knows? I just know I need to CALM DOWN.

Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment