Friday, February 18, 2011

Strings

Since I can't seem to string an entire sentence together no matter what I do - I thought I would just post a teeny little example of how my brain is working on any given day. This could be today, or yesterday or any other day because quite frankly all the days are running together. We'll start at the very beginning of every day.

MY THOUGHT PROCESS


* Oh Hell. It's time to get up already?
* Get up you COW.
* Need Coffee
* Wonder what my lil man ( grandson ) is doing.
* What should I fix for dinner / what should I wear to work/ wonder if I have any time off coming.
*I wish I didn't have to work.
*Wonder what my lil man is doing.
* I wish I didn't have to work.
* Get in the car and go to work you COW.
*why is the day going so slowly?
*wonder what my lil' man is doing.
* why isn't it time to go home?
* I need to check face book.
*wonder what my lil' man is doing?
* some people get on my last nerve.
*why is this day going so sloooowwwwww?
*wonder what my lil' man is doing....

Do you see? Not a single string of thought that all goes together. Throw in there the occasional thought about the break in, the suicidal son who will now be living with me again, the grandson, the daughter, the son in NYC, the youngest son, and big changes at work  - and....

I wonder what my lil' man is doing?

LOL

1 comment:

  1. I think my stream of thoughts might be similar. Very random and disjointed.

    Please stop calling yourself a cow. It's not very kind and you should be kind to yourself. I don't think any woman should call herself a cow, unless maybe she's a nursing mother talking about providing milk.

    Try calling yourself Princess instead and see if that changes your day. Come on. Just try it.

    ReplyDelete