Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!

Today is my anniversary. My husband and I got married 13 years ago today ( yes on April fools day) in Las Vegas. It was fun. We are going out tomorrow night to a hoity toity restaurant and not only having excellent food - but probably too much to drink. I'm looking forward to it. LOL


I don't have much to really say today except these three things:


1) American Idol : America got it right this time. Although I still need for kuntry bumpkin Scotty to go - I agree that the two girls Naima, and Thia deserved to go this week because they sucked. End of story.


2) Walgreen's is my favorite store. My feeling is, if Walgreen's doesn't have it - you don't need it. So - ehm...here is the latest thing from Walgreen's that I find to be hysterical:

Are those not the most hysterical chocolate bunnies you ever saw? I LOVE them! Too bad I don't have kids young enough - or Grand kids old enough. LOL

3) My friend at work knows that I am a huge Wizard of Oz fan...and that I love all things WOO. SO ....this


is what she got me to hang on my wall of my office. It is AWESOME and I love it love it love it! ROFL.

Okay - I lied....4 things:

4) I got a quick walk through of my new office ( which is currently under construction) at work. It is to die for compared to what I have ! It is bigger than what I have now - and I am going to be fantastically happy in it.

Have a good weekend y'all!





1 comment:

  1. I don't watch American Idol, but I'm glad you're happy with the results. Love the bunnies! Adore the witch poster (and which witch I am depends on the day). And have fun with the new office. That's great.

    ReplyDelete