Saturday, April 30, 2011

So much -

I have so much to say today - so much I want /need to get off my chest.

Lets start with this health stuff. I still have Type 2 Diabetes. SURPRISE! Cause ya know - it's not like a ...oh I don't know .....cold, or an ear infection. I got it, and I will always have it. Oh please - I knew that. I'm just being stupid. But it's all so confusing. I thought I knew what Diabetes is, high blood sugar right? Well, yes. And so much more. I thought - well -- if I just avoid sweet stuff all will be fine. Yeah - right. Not so much. There is so much more to it and I am so overwhelmed I don't know what to say. The doctor did finally start me on different medicine - and I am thrilled to announce that Montezuma has no more revenge on me! AND - beyond that - I feel better. A LOT better - so I hope it continues that way.

Moving on....how about the suicidal son. Haven't talked about him for a while right? Well - he just couldn't stand living with us. He just had to get out. Just had to move in with his girlfriend he knew for two weeks, even though he isn't even legally separated, let alone divorced. He just had to be in control of his own life. He gave her a ring that he tried to hide from us....he acted like life was bliss. Which completely explains why my phone rang all night last night with the information of the demise of this true love . We warned him that this was a disaster waiting to happen...we warned him that each of our four children only get one bounce back - and he was walking out on his. We warned him that when this fell apart we were not going to be there to catch him. He said he understood. Which explains why he was calling all night expecting us to help him, getting pissed off because we said "no". Please don't misunderstand - I am sad. I am so sad that once again he is going down. . . and the only way we can help him is to not help him. I can't stand it. It's too much.

Moving on . . . we are fixin' to go on vacation - and I say it couldn't be soon enough. VEGAS here we come.  Mama needs a new tattoo.....

I hope y'all are doing well. I apologize for my lack of prompt posting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that feeling a bit better but I'm kinda sad to hear about your son. I don't know what we would do if my wife's son turned up at our front door. Sometimes tough love is what is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on your vacation. Hopefully you can relax enough to breathe deeply. Everything will make a little more sense once you have relaxed a little.

    Way to take care of you!

    ReplyDelete