Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Believe

I believe we are all who we are. Deep down - in our gut - we are who we are and there is no way we can change. I mean fudamentally. I mean - if you are a mean, hateful, nasty, grouch - that can be changed. But - if you are gay - you're gay. If you are straight , you're straight. And all the denying and pretending and hiding in the world isn't going to change who you are.

I believe you should be honest with yourself. I believe you should be honest, and then happiness will follow. I believe you MUST be honest in order to happy.

I say that to say this: I know someone who is gay who is pretending not to be gay and is nothing but mean and miserable and nasty. And I am sick to death of being on the recieving end of his hateful nastiness just because he can't be honest. I'm fixin' to drag him out of the closet whether he likes it or not. ..

This could be ugly. ..

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment