Thursday, June 9, 2011

On Obsessions

I used to make big huge fun of my daughter for being OCD. And - that is NOT to say that I think OCD is funny - or a laughing matter or am in any way shape or form insinuating that any mental illness is funny. Okay? So don't go there...that's not what I meant.

What I mean is...my daughter finds something she likes and goes 90 to nothin' ( which back in the day we used to say balls to the wall - but I'm trying to refine my speech a little...LOL - yeah right) over the top with it. For a while it was silly socks. She would wear the silliest socks she could find every day and took great pleasure in it. Then it was funny tee shirts....same basic scenario.

I guess I shouldn't have made fun of her because she clearly comes by it honestly. I have two new obsessions and they are oh so so crazy - but I love it.

Let's start with the more mild of the two. Ready? Go to Incoco and check this out!  Have you ever? No? Well I have and I am totally and completely addicted! Listen folks - don't be fooled by imitations - this is the best! You can find similar stuff in the drug stores by Sally Hansen but it doesn't work as well as this -this stuff really does look like, feel like and act like the real McCoy. I'm totally obsessed and should be a spokesperson for them ! LOL

Second - well - I am totally addicted to tacky, gaudy, big flashy stretch costume jewelry rings like this:

Ha ha ha ha ha! I know ! Couldn't you just DIE?? I want the biggest - tackiest - most ridiculous rings I can find. It's a mission - LOL For instance...lookie here:


HAHAhahahahahahaha! I just LOVE this. Is it not the most obnoxious thing you EVER saw in your LIFE? I'm completely and totally over the MOON with these things.
And while I realize the pink octopus is really cool........my favorite is yet to come....ready?

Brace yourself........


It just doesn't get any cooler than that.

ROFL. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment