Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On Being Ousted

Okay - so - my friend Tracy has me totally hooked on this true crime story that was set here in Indianapolis. I watched this totally freak- me -out movie that had me ( still has me) having bizarre dreams and not sleeping well - based on this story. The story is about Sylvia Likens - and if you like true crime - and haven't seen or heard this one yet - trust me it's a bizarre one.

But I digress.

So Tracy has me hooked on this story -  she sends me links to some YouTube videos that show the crime scene pictures and some really graphic stuff. In order to view it, you have to sign in - you know - to prove you are old enough to be looking at such disgusting stuff. So - I go to sign in - and inadvertently put the wrong birth date in. Google then thinks I am not old enough not only to view the questionable content - but to have my blog either, so they yank it down.

Just like that.

I was no longer.

I had to pay .30 cents to prove I am over 13 years old. . . then magically - my blog reappeared. I was having a bit of anxiety.

Who knew that getting kicked out of cyberspace would be so distressing?

Let's see...what else is going on my life ? Oh yes. Well - my birthday is Friday. My Mom sent me a nice surprise in the mail - I am going to have stretch rings out the WAZOOO with this gift card! LOL I'm totally stoked.

Okay. I feel better now. Just knowing I can post my boring little life makes me feel so much better.

I can only imagine how excited YOU are.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment